Cloth. Such a simple word. Only five letters. But, oh, what a money saver! Think about all the paper products you use during the day. How many of them do you throw away once they've been used? Now think about... Read More
By Emily McClements, Contributing Writer Most people believe that welcoming a little bundle of joy into their life means parting with a big bundle of cash to get everything that little baby will need. From diapers and wipes, to clothes,... Read More
Angela Beery, has created her own pattern for making a homemade, one-size cloth diaper and it looks excellent! Making your own diapers is a wonderful way to use up extra material, and to make diapers that are extremely frugal as... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Free Coconut Oil, Keep Praying, & Pumpkin Cobbler
- Real Deals: Everything Skinny Coconut Oil and a Giveaway!
- How To Use a Shampoo Bar (and why you need to) and a GIVEAWAY!
- Weekend Links: Halloween Treats, DIY Hair Color, & Pumpkin Decor
- Top 3 Ways to Use Essential Oils for a Healthy Home