*It's rather coincidental, yet so perfectly aligned, that I would feel led to write this post the same week that Jessica's thoughtful post on such a similar topic went up. I think the message is coming through loud and clear...... Read More
I've probably had 15-20 cavities filled in my 32 years. Up until a few years ago, I always thought that cavities were just an annoying thing that happened, and there wasn't a whole lot we could do to avoid getting... Read More
Finding a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. I wanted something that: had no fluoride had no toxic ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate had no glycerin (which can coat teeth and interfere with the work that... Read More
Several years ago, I started to question some of the ingredients in commercial toothpastes as well as the approach of modern dentistry in general. I view some modern dentistry practices as appropriate and beneficial. Consider, though, that the foundation of today’s... Read More
My Attempt at This Crazy Thing Called Oil Pulling: Does It Really Make a Difference?by Stephanie Langford
Today I'm over at Simple Organic, sharing my two-week oil pulling journal, and more thoughts on the why's and how's and "does it work" of this truly unique (and only slightly crazy and gross) health practice. A friend of mine... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!
- Real Deals: Back to School Giveaway for Moms, Core Fitness Sale for Keepers only, and much more!
- Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms