I've probably had 15-20 cavities filled in my 32 years. Up until a few years ago, I always thought that cavities were just an annoying thing that happened, and there wasn't a whole lot we could do to avoid getting... Read More
This giveaway has ended. Winners to be announced shortly.* This summer I was a part of an ebook project that I wish I could have read when I first began homeschooling. "You can do it too: 25 homeschool families share... Read More
Guest Post by Janna Antenorcruz Did you know it's possible to be a good steward of your life story? Your life is an amazing love story of a Father's pursuit of His precious daughter. He formed you in your mother's... Read More
As many of you guessed in the first installment, From Innocence to Irresponsibility, this story has a happy ending. Allow me to continue it... ******* It was a humbling thing, to be engaged to a man who had no debt... Read More
Once upon a time there was a little girl who couldn't understand why her clothes were bought at Value Village and Walmart, and why Santa didn't bring the right brand name items on her Christmas list. She hurriedly rushed out... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!
- How To Become an Awesome Parent