Were you as inspired as I was by Shannon's post on Tuesday? I completely understand what she means about becoming more and more excited each year as she considers what she can grow and preserve. I feel the same way.... Read More
[caption id="attachment_10002" align="alignnone" width="518" caption="From my own garden plans, two of my raised beds with plans for greens, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli."][/caption] In our Gardening 101 series, we’ve talked about a lot of different things so far... how to... Read More
[caption id="attachment_6482" align="alignnone" width="508" caption="Not our closet... this belongs to the Duggar Family, who have 19 children! "][/caption] When I knew that we were moving to a new house with a much larger master bedroom closet, I made the happy... Read More
I adore my new home. It's large, beautiful and perfectly suited to our family. The only downside? Leaving behind my beloved 12 x 28 ft, perfectly sunny garden that I have loved on and built up for the past 3... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock