Written by Stephanie Langford Mmm, salt. I confess, I just love salty things. It's too bad that salt has gotten such a bad rap (along with butter- one of my other favorite culinary delights). Everywhere you look in the grocery... Read More
Cleaning your teeth with dirt sounds pretty oxymoronic, right? You might be surprised to know that clay toothpaste actually leaves your teeth feeling very clean. One of the things I like best about it is that it doesn't contain glycerin,... Read More
Finding a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. I wanted something that: had no fluoride had no toxic ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate had no glycerin (which can coat teeth and interfere with the work that... Read More
Whenever I make these baked french fries, we just can't get enough of them! They really are good! If you're wondering why it looks like some of my french fries have turned an interesting shade of blue, it's because they... Read More
Sure, we all know that it's important to get the "biggies" (macrominerals) into our diet: calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc. Did you know, though, that there are over 30 other minerals which our bodies need in minute, trace amounts, but without... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!
- How To Become an Awesome Parent