Guest Post by Jessica of Life as Mom Admit it: You had good intentions back in January or at the start of summer. You were going to take the world, your homeschool, your housework by storm. You were going to... Read More
Panel Discussion on Burnout and Fatigue: 3 Women Get Real About Their Struggles, Part 2by Stephanie Langford
In the first part of this panel discussion, we focused on what led to a situation of burnout and fatigue, how the panelists recognized it, their signs and symptoms and more. This time, I wanted to focus on the hopefulness... Read More
We've talked about some ways to streamline our meal planning, as well as how to use lists of your favorite recipes for ease of planning and quick reference. Here is the last step of the recent meal planning/recipe overhaul that... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock