Find the first 6 steps in yesterday's post... Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer 7. Have a Quiet Time with Gratitude and Prayer We are wives, we are mothers, we are always serving others and sometimes we forget to serve or... Read More
Written by Sharon Kaufman, Contributing Writer A womanly legacy worthy of passing on A while back I began compiling a collection of mini-biographies of Christian women, single, married and widowed, whose lives might inspire us to live godly in this... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock