*It's rather coincidental, yet so perfectly aligned, that I would feel led to write this post the same week that Jessica's thoughtful post on such a similar topic went up. I think the message is coming through loud and clear...... Read More
Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer I have tried all kinds of methods for soothing teething. With my oldest two, we relied on Hyland's teething tablets and then either chamomilla (my oldest) or belladonna (my second). These worked. We have... Read More
Several years ago, I started to question some of the ingredients in commercial toothpastes as well as the approach of modern dentistry in general. I view some modern dentistry practices as appropriate and beneficial. Consider, though, that the foundation of today’s... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: Sale on Photobooks, Organic Food Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Family Road Trips, Thyroid Health, and much more!
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!