If oatmeal hasn’t typically been your thing (or hasn’t gone over well with your kids), give this baked oatmeal a chance. You might be pleasantly surprised!... Read More
By Andrea, Contributing Writer In the next few weeks, the kiddos will be heading back to school and it will be important to give them a healthy breakfast so they can focus on learning. Oatmeal is an inexpensive breakfast staple.... Read More
Written by Stephanie, Creator and Editor of Keeper of the Home Eating oatmeal has suddenly become trendy. I'm not sure when or how it happened, but lately I've seen more and more coffee shops (even McDonald's, for goodness sake!) offering... Read More
By Beth Corcoran, Contributing Writer To start, I just want to say I am so excited that Stephanie is allowing me the opportunity to share with you one of my favorite hobbies--soap making. I have been making bar soap for my... Read More
All You Ever Wanted to Know About Oatmeal: A Guide to Choosing, Soaking and Cookingby Stephanie Langford
Today's kitchen tip is a quick lesson in soaking and cooking oatmeal. Recently, I've been asked multiple times what kind of oats we use, and to explain the details of how I make our breakfast cereal, so here goes... For... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Healthy Women, Thriving Families, & Yummy Recipes
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!