Written by Stacy Myers, Contributing Writer Hello! My name is Stacy. My second child, Andrew, was born exactly one month ago yesterday. I’d love to show you what a typical day looks like around the debt-free Myers household, but we just... Read More
Guest Post by Wardeh Harmon of GNOWFGLINS I gave birth to my son Mikah, my third child, at home in 1999. He cried quite a bit, so we wondered if he might be in some kind of pain. He had... Read More
Guest poster Christina began by sharing the first 5 decisions... today she continues on with 5 more decisions for parents of newborns. Please note: We do our utmost to offer the best and most accurate information that we can, but we... Read More
There are so many decisions for parents of newborns. Here’s a great guide for making those decisions, explaining the options and considerations.... Read More
Though many mamas desire to use cloth diapers for their little ones, the thought of using them soon after the birth or with a newborn is often a bit overwhelming. I think the general impression is that it is much... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock