This year's Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2014 is now OVER. We hope that you all enjoy your bundles and watch for the next sale to come around again next year. We usually also do a homemaking sale every spring.... Read More
Image by mhofstrangd Post by Contributing Writer Sherrie Cook For years prior to 1961, parents used cloth diapers on their children because there was no other option. Since the 60’s, paper diapers have grown with such popularity that many moms... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock