Written by Sharon Kaufman, Contributing Writer A question - "How do I keep the issue of personal food choices in godly perspective?" A few weeks ago, I received an email from a young woman asking me how to avoid alienating people who... Read More
Written by Sharon Kaufman, Contributing Writer A Divine Calling Recently, while junking at my favorite thrift store, I found a kitchen blessing written on an old wall hanging. (Oh...the joys of thrifting!) I did edit it a little and added... Read More
Written by Sharon Kaufman, Contributing Writer An Unquenchable Thirst Several weeks ago, in a conversation over lunch, a younger woman (mid-thirties) confided to me how severely depressed she has been in past months. I empathized with her, "I know what... Read More
Last week I shared why our family is doing the GAPS diet and what it is all about. We actually began this Monday morning. We haven't seen any amazing results come out of the first 4 days, but we are... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock