Guest post by Dena Norton Happy Memorial Day! Guess who's coming to my picnic today? This slaw, that's who. I like traditional cole slaw, but I love this recipe - as in, LOOOVE it. It's perfect alongside a Memorial Day... Read More
Written by Stephanie, Creator and Editor of Keeper of the Home Eating oatmeal has suddenly become trendy. I'm not sure when or how it happened, but lately I've seen more and more coffee shops (even McDonald's, for goodness sake!) offering... Read More
I grew up eating a "wife-saver" casserole each Christmas morning, with eggs and bacon and Corn Flakes crumbled on top. It was delicious and hearty, and best of all, my mom could make it the the day before and pop... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock