There a number of different ways to flavor milk kefir: blending it with fruit, blending it with spices, and using it as a base for other foods, like salad dressings or chilled soup, which is common in Eastern European cuisine.... Read More
Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
[caption id="attachment_5234" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Coconut Milk Kefir"][/caption] I have to begin this post by stating that we love dairy. I mean, we really love it. Our desire to take dairy out of our diets has been for one reason only--... Read More
Since beginning the GAPS diet back in March, our family has been dairy-free. Although we are currently not on the GAPS diet anymore, through doing the diet we discovered that at least two members of our family react poorly to... Read More
"Hi, my name is Stephanie and I have a problem. I'm addicted to fermenting, culturing and soaking foods and they're taking over my kitchen! Help!" Having a lot of cultured, soaked, sprouted and lacto-fermented foods around is a wonderful problem... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!
- Real Deals: Back to School Giveaway for Moms, Core Fitness Sale for Keepers only, and much more!
- Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms