By Leigh Ann Dutton, Contributing Writer It's everywhere. The idea that children should drink fruit juice regularly. On a hot summer day at the beach, we're surrounded by children consuming fruit juice from boxes. At a family picnic, the squirt juices... Read More
Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Free Coconut Oil, Keep Praying, & Pumpkin Cobbler
- Real Deals: Everything Skinny Coconut Oil and a Giveaway!
- How To Use a Shampoo Bar (and why you need to) and a GIVEAWAY!
- Weekend Links: Halloween Treats, DIY Hair Color, & Pumpkin Decor
- Top 3 Ways to Use Essential Oils for a Healthy Home