Herbal salves are wonderful to have on-hand. We have more than one DIY herbal salve recipe after we explain how you make one. Enjoy!... Read More
Herbal iced tea is a great way to cool off during the summer or a wonderful alternative to other cold beverages. Here are three methods for making it, along with a couple of favorite recipes for you to try.... Read More
Have you ever looked at what’s in the spice mixes you buy at the store? If the yuck bothers you, be sure to check out these homemade spice mixes!... Read More
Whether you have full-blown belly woes or just need some help getting things “moving,” this fennel seed tea recipe will keep you calm in all the right ways!... Read More
Here’s how to make your own herbal bath tea. Herbal bathing with this recipe is perfect to help you relax so you can get to sleep easier (and stay asleep).... Read More
If you’ve ever wondered how to make an herbal tincture, then this tutorial is for you! It’s easy to do and you may gain a new appreciation for tinctures.... Read More
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Free Coconut Oil, Keep Praying, & Pumpkin Cobbler
- Real Deals: Everything Skinny Coconut Oil and a Giveaway!
- How To Use a Shampoo Bar (and why you need to) and a GIVEAWAY!
- Weekend Links: Halloween Treats, DIY Hair Color, & Pumpkin Decor
- Top 3 Ways to Use Essential Oils for a Healthy Home