Several years ago, I started to question some of the ingredients in commercial toothpastes as well as the approach of modern dentistry in general. I view some modern dentistry practices as appropriate and beneficial. Consider, though, that the foundation of today’s... Read More
Written by Cara, Contributing Writer Have a baby, lose a tooth. Unfortunately so far that adage has been true for me! After the removal of my second back molar, I knew that had better get on top of the real... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Healthy Women, Thriving Families, & Yummy Recipes
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!