I love garage sales and our house is full of garage sale finds, bought for a song (sorry, no dance). Frugality is the topic of the month, and I happen to think that buying used is one of the most... Read More
Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer With spring just around the corner, that means it’s time for outside activities! Gardening is a big one we’ve been talking about in the last couple of weeks. But maybe, for some reason, you... Read More
[caption id="attachment_9084" align="alignnone" width="500"] Bone broth, meat and squash. The foods we seem to live on in the early stages of GAPS![/caption] Just today I was over at a friend's house and as I said "no thank you" to the... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!
- How To Become an Awesome Parent