There a number of different ways to flavor milk kefir: blending it with fruit, blending it with spices, and using it as a base for other foods, like salad dressings or chilled soup, which is common in Eastern European cuisine.... Read More
Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer A couple years ago when someone first told me about WAP (Weston A. Price), I joined an online group. People there kept talking about kombucha. It sounded weird! I had no idea what it... Read More
Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
Organization in the Real Food Kitchen: Planning to Make Food Preparation Happenby Stephanie Langford
**Have you been enjoying this series on Organization in the Real Food Kitchen? Catch up on any posts that you may have missed in my Getting Organized category.** Image by shannahsin In the days before I began cooking real, traditional,... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!
- Real Deals: Back to School Giveaway for Moms, Core Fitness Sale for Keepers only, and much more!
- Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms