Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
Brushing a child's teeth - twice daily? Doesn't always happen when you're a busy mama. Flossing that same child's teeth daily? Only for the most conscientious of mothers! So when does falling a little short on your child's dental hygiene... Read More
Living somewhere foreign is an excellent way to challenge yourself to make more foods from scratch. While living in Japan, I missed North American food so very much (though I definitely like Japanese food as well). At times, I went... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Free Coconut Oil, Keep Praying, & Pumpkin Cobbler
- Real Deals: Everything Skinny Coconut Oil and a Giveaway!
- How To Use a Shampoo Bar (and why you need to) and a GIVEAWAY!
- Weekend Links: Halloween Treats, DIY Hair Color, & Pumpkin Decor
- Top 3 Ways to Use Essential Oils for a Healthy Home