*It's rather coincidental, yet so perfectly aligned, that I would feel led to write this post the same week that Jessica's thoughtful post on such a similar topic went up. I think the message is coming through loud and clear...... Read More
Cleaning your teeth with dirt sounds pretty oxymoronic, right? You might be surprised to know that clay toothpaste actually leaves your teeth feeling very clean. One of the things I like best about it is that it doesn't contain glycerin,... Read More
Written by Cara, Contributing Writer Have a baby, lose a tooth. Unfortunately so far that adage has been true for me! After the removal of my second back molar, I knew that had better get on top of the real... Read More
Brushing a child's teeth - twice daily? Doesn't always happen when you're a busy mama. Flossing that same child's teeth daily? Only for the most conscientious of mothers! So when does falling a little short on your child's dental hygiene... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock