A Homeschooling Conversation with Susan Wise Bauer: Frustrated Kids, Making Changes, and When It’s Time for a Breakby Stephanie Langford
The other week, I shared the first of this two-part interview with Susan Wise Bauer. She is the author of Story of the World, co-author of The Well Trained Mind, and she runs Peace Hill Press, which puts out... Read More
A Homeschooling Conversation with Susan Wise Bauer: Advice for Newbies, Curriculum and Terrible, No-Good Daysby Stephanie Langford
Ever wished you could have your homeschooling questions answered by someone far more experienced than yourself? Me too. This past weekend, I had the opportunity to do just that. Together with four sweet blogging friends (Tsh, Jessica, Mandi and Heidi,... Read More
If you currently homeschool, or have spent any amount of time looking into it, you'll know that there is a veritable smorgasbord of theories and methods out there. For our family, although we still throw in a few eclectic options and have... Read More
Written by Natalie Klejwa, Guest Writer When my oldest child was three years old, I began one of the most exciting and stretching challenges of my life. I started home schooling. Fifteen years later, I am teaching children in the... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!
- Real Deals: Back to School Giveaway for Moms, Core Fitness Sale for Keepers only, and much more!
- Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms