There a number of different ways to flavor milk kefir: blending it with fruit, blending it with spices, and using it as a base for other foods, like salad dressings or chilled soup, which is common in Eastern European cuisine.... Read More
Written by Stacey Taggart, Contributing Writer My love for sourdough began on our honeymoon when my husband and I explored San Francisco. I have bought it as often as I could since then, enjoying it every single time. Not too... Read More
Written by Emily, Contributing Writer I've been making homemade yogurt for just about two years now, and I love the convenience, quality, and savings of making yogurt at home. Yogurt is one of the most basic traditional foods, and even... Read More
Written by Stacy K, Contributing Writer What is water kefir? Water kefir is a lacto-fermented beverage made with water kefir grains and sugar water. It is easy (and relatively quick) to make, and provides an abundance of probiotics to improve... Read More
Organization in the Real Food Kitchen: Planning to Make Food Preparation Happenby Stephanie Langford
**Have you been enjoying this series on Organization in the Real Food Kitchen? Catch up on any posts that you may have missed in my Getting Organized category.** Image by shannahsin In the days before I began cooking real, traditional,... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Healthy Women, Thriving Families, & Yummy Recipes
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!