*It's rather coincidental, yet so perfectly aligned, that I would feel led to write this post the same week that Jessica's thoughtful post on such a similar topic went up. I think the message is coming through loud and clear...... Read More
I've probably had 15-20 cavities filled in my 32 years. Up until a few years ago, I always thought that cavities were just an annoying thing that happened, and there wasn't a whole lot we could do to avoid getting... Read More
Cleaning your teeth with dirt sounds pretty oxymoronic, right? You might be surprised to know that clay toothpaste actually leaves your teeth feeling very clean. One of the things I like best about it is that it doesn't contain glycerin,... Read More
Finding a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. I wanted something that: had no fluoride had no toxic ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate had no glycerin (which can coat teeth and interfere with the work that... Read More
Written by Cara, Contributing Writer Have a baby, lose a tooth. Unfortunately so far that adage has been true for me! After the removal of my second back molar, I knew that had better get on top of the real... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Healthy Women, Thriving Families, & Yummy Recipes
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!