Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer One major area that women attempt to be frugal is in the kitchen. I know I do; it's probably "my" main area! (In others my husband and I work together.) But when you have... Read More
Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer These days, it’s hard to pinpoint what health really is. Our country’s health is going down the tubes – there are constantly reports on how more and more people are suffering from obesity, diabetes,... Read More
Written by Beth Corcoran, Contributing Writer I love this time of year, when the leaves start to change colors and the air turns crisp at night. But as I enjoy the lovely colors and smells of this season, a part... Read More
Written by Kate Tietje, Contributing Writer Back when I used to eat SAD (Standard American Diet, for those not familiar), I tried to make the “healthiest” choices wherever I went. So, if we happened to be getting fast food (not... Read More
This week's makeover is for the Startup Family. Meet Kim, Jim and sons Matthew (16) and Stephen (14). How They Currently Eat: I am so pleased to introduce you to the Startup family, because I admire what they are doing.... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: America’s Birthday Celebration and Swimwear Sale!
- The Vinegar Myth: Vinegar as a Natural Cleaner Dos and Don’ts
- Weekend Links: Family Blessings, Hospitality Truths, and Summer Snacks
- Sweetness: First Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Essential Oils Sale and Frugal Home Items that Rock