This is a guide that will help you learn how to use tea tree oil around your home and beyond. We’ve also included some handy recipes to help you.... Read More
Not so long ago, I discovered that you can make your own natural makeup at home. As it turns out, it’s not even that hard: it’s a DIY project that turns into a fun girls’ day for us. We are using mica powder, zinc oxide, and activated charcoal to make our own natural mascara, lip tints, and powders. Basically they are ground minerals that are naturally occurring in the earth. The bonus is that minerals can be beneficial to your skin.... Read More
Here’s how you can make your own sunscreen…and have it as a safe, healthy, all natural alternative to what’s sold in stores.... Read More
So if vitamin D is so important, how do you approach natural sun safety? Here are some tips and insights to help you with that!... Read More
This DIY lotion for dry feet is full of oils and butters that are highly moisturizing and nourishing to the skin. It can be used on any dry, cracked skin.... Read More
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: Healthy Women, Thriving Families, & Yummy Recipes
- Secrets: Second Sacred Signpost of Divine Companionship
- Real Deals: Sale on Wedding Paper, Photobooks, Faith-Inspired Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Tools for Parents, Surviving Back To School, and much more!
- Real Deals: Parenting Tools, Faith-Inspired Homeschooling, and much more!