Find the first 6 steps in yesterday's post... Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer 7. Have a Quiet Time with Gratitude and Prayer We are wives, we are mothers, we are always serving others and sometimes we forget to serve or... Read More
Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer It's January, so we all know what that means... New Year's Resolutions. Did you know that according to Time Magazine, most of these so-called resolutions fail after 9-10 days? So, if your wrote any you probably... Read More
Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer As you well know, it's Christmastime! Your music is playing, the stockings are hung, your tree is decorated and it's time to get baking! When I think about baking during this season, my first... Read More
photo credit Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer With my husband being a doctor, I have learned and am constantly learning new information about things in our everyday life that are dangerous to our health and are making our bodies toxic. Although you might not know... Read More
Written by Rachel, Contributing Writer I have been hearing about kale chips a lot lately. Growing up in a traditional American home I was raised eating potato chips at 4th of July celebrations, picnics and just because sometimes, a lot... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: Sale on Photobooks, Organic Food Products, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Family Road Trips, Thyroid Health, and much more!
- Things Radiant and the Sweetness of God
- Real Deals: Sale on Organic Products for the Skin, DIY Home Products Special, and much more!
- Weekend Links: Parenting Tips, Back-to-School Giveaway for Moms, and much more!