Of all things, did you ever think that I would tell you to go eat some dirt? Well, mark your calendars. Today's the day. Stephanie has officially gone off the deep end. Bizarre as it may sound, clay has actually... Read More
This is a tale of how a mom can take charge of her family's health. It isn't necessarily meant to read like a "how-to" (although you may find what I share useful), nor is it meant to make some sort... Read More
Prevention and Treatment of Mastitis: Natural Alternatives to Taking Antibioticsby Stephanie Langford
As any breastfeeding mama can tell you, mastitis is one of the nastiest things to deal with. These infections (which stem from a clogged milk duct) can come on quickly, bringing with them raging fevers and achy, fluish feelings, as... Read More
**Stephanie's note: This excellent post on curing MRSA is just a little sneak peak into some of the posts that will be coming in October, when we dive into all sorts of natural and home remedies, as well as looking... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: Homeschooling Tips, Outdoor Pillow Sale, FREE Lipstick, and more!
- Weekend Links: Super Herbs, DIY Summer, and Happiness Hacks
- How to Make an Herbal Salve + Recipes #DIYFriday
- 3 Methods to Make Herbal Iced Tea (And a Few Recipes I Love)
- Real Deals: Weddings 50% Off, Graduation Sale, Free Gift, Herbs, and more!