A peaceful home is something many of us long for. A place where relationships are healthy and spirits are happy, where we can rest our weary bones and just be ourselves. There's no denying that creating a peaceful home takes... Read More
Inspired by Simple Homeschool's article on Creating a Visual Schedule for Kids, I realized that this was exactly what our home needed to bring some much-desired peace and order to our days. Too many times each day, I was being... Read More
Written by Stacey T, Contributing Writer Does a “flexible routine” sound like an oxymoron? Should “freedom” and “routine” exist in the same sentence? Routines can be pegged as being boring, rigid and stiff. But a little planning and creative thinking... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: Homeschooling Tips, Outdoor Pillow Sale, FREE Lipstick, and more!
- Weekend Links: Super Herbs, DIY Summer, and Happiness Hacks
- How to Make an Herbal Salve + Recipes #DIYFriday
- 3 Methods to Make Herbal Iced Tea (And a Few Recipes I Love)
- Real Deals: Weddings 50% Off, Graduation Sale, Free Gift, Herbs, and more!