New to Keeper of the Home? Allow me to show you around a little!
Read about my time blogging for Compassion International in the Philippines.
Or find some tasty whole food recipes that I’ve shared.
Check out my two books, both available in ebook and paperback:
Read through one of our most popular posts:
- My Simple Cast Iron Care Routine
- Cutting Down on Sugar: 21 Ways to Eat Less Sugar
- A Tour of Our Family Closet (Video Blog)
- The Soy Decoy: Don’t Be Deceived
- The Thoughtful Parent’s Guide to Thinking Through Vaccinations
- Preserving Summer’s Bounty: Recipes and Tutorials to Keep You Busy Until Thanksgiving
- Cold Kicker Remedy: A Tried and True Recipe
- Boost Your Immune System for the Coming Cold Season Using Real Foods
- Creating a Homemaking Binder
- Homemade Cough and Cold Syrup
Or a series of posts:
Traditional Foods (raw milk, old-fashioned fats, meat, fish, fermented foods– the things that have kept people healthy throughout history!)
Gardening 101 (turnings seeds into food on your plates!)
Real Food Family Makeovers (4 regular families share their struggles and get a real food “makeover”)
A Month of Routines (a collection of various routines and thoughts on bringing more order to the home– for mealtimes, when Mom’s feeling worn out, in the kitchen, etc.)