Part of what makes Keeper of the Home so great, for me, is the community we have! So I want to invite people to both guest post AND share their stories.
What’s the difference between a guest post and sharing your story?
A guest post is more official and it involves more work. You may be (but don’t have to be) a writer or a contributor in other places as well. For more information and the guidelines for that, see our guest posting page.
When you share your story, you’re telling our community about your journey to natural living, whatever that entails, as much or as little as you’d like. You have the freedom to focus however you would like.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Why are you passionate about healthy living?
- What inspired you to get started?
- How do you pursue your healthy living?
- Who has impacted your decisions and learning?
- Where do you go for more information, learning, inspiration?
- Have you or a family member had a health scare or chronic condition?
- Have you ever been frustrated with traditional health care practices?
- Were you raised in a home that focused on healthy living and preventative care?
- What area of healthy living do you focus on?
Please complete the form below and attach your story.We may email you follow up questions and request a photo of you to use in the post. We’ll let you know if/when it will be published on the site. Thank you for your interest and for sharing your natural living journey with us!
~ Ann Timm and team