Looking for green Christmas gifts? Here are the top 20 gifts we found as we scoured around our favorite merchants and looked for the best.... Read More
Not so long ago, I discovered that you can make your own natural makeup at home. As it turns out, it’s not even that hard: it’s a DIY project that turns into a fun girls’ day for us. We are using mica powder, zinc oxide, and activated charcoal to make our own natural mascara, lip tints, and powders. Basically they are ground minerals that are naturally occurring in the earth. The bonus is that minerals can be beneficial to your skin.... Read More
From your sheets and mattress, to the way you position your fans, here are 12 tricks to help you survive hot summer nights without air conditioning.... Read More
Here are 5 simple and dirt-cheap homemade produce washes to help you keep the chemicals off your food (and also an easy guide to help you).... Read More
How do you take control of your mood when life gets in the way and distracts you from your focus?... Read More
Juggling the demands of working at home calls for summer organization tips! Here are some great resources to help as you prepare for summer and kids being home.... Read More
Our Latest Videos
- Real Deals: Homeschooling Tips, Outdoor Pillow Sale, FREE Lipstick, and more!
- Weekend Links: Super Herbs, DIY Summer, and Happiness Hacks
- How to Make an Herbal Salve + Recipes #DIYFriday
- 3 Methods to Make Herbal Iced Tea (And a Few Recipes I Love)
- Real Deals: Weddings 50% Off, Graduation Sale, Free Gift, Herbs, and more!