By Jessica Smartt, Contributing Writer
We are eagerly, painfully, awaiting the coming of warm weather here in the southeast United States. It has been COLD! We love to have friends over during the warm-weather months and I’m always looking for easy, delicious meals to serve to our friends and family. Today I’m sharing an allergy-friendly menu for spring or summer entertaining.
These items are free of dairy, eggs, nuts, and wheat, and perfect for grill-outs, picnics, or entertaining in the sun!
- Classy Spinach Salad
- Creamy Tomato Basil Soup – Can’t wait to try this with our garden tomatoes.
- Guacamole – The old standby.
- Trader Joe’s Secret-Ingredient Grilled Chicken – My hubby is awesome on the grill, and this chicken recipe he created with a Trader Joe’s secret ingredient is a huge crowd-pleaser!
- BBQ Chicken Skewers With Bacon and Pineapple – My mouth is literally watering at the mere thought.
- Fresh Lime, Basil, and Strawberry Hand-pies with Honey-Lime Yogurt (use a gluten-free pie crust recipe)
- Allergy-friendly granola bars – perfect for a picnic!