How would you like to introduce more than 25,000 women to your product or service, every single day?
"Advertising on Keeper of the Home has been, hands-down, my best business decision. It generated an unbelievable amount of traffic to my website and resulted in many sales. Stephanie is so great to work with, and I plan on advertising with Keeper of the Home again."
Laura, Eden Diapering
Keeper of the Home offers:
- Either 300 x 250 px or 125 x 125 px graphic ad placement, as well as sponsored email newsletters.
- Affordable ad options, depending on your budget and marketing needs.
- The option to sponsor product giveaways, a valuable way of creating more interest and buzz about your products.
"As a new business, we needed to find a way to advertise that would target our niche market (young moms who are into healthy living) while still being economically priced. Our advertising experience with Keeper of the Home was a perfect fit, as this popular blog is geared towards the same market as our business. We noticed an immediate and significant jump in site traffic, much to our delight. Also, Stephanie was very accommodating, prompt and professional in answering any questions. Thank you, Stephanie, for offering such a good advertising product!"
Barbara, Just Bumming Around Diapers
Site statistics include:
- A wonderfully loyal and interactive audience of moms and homemakers!
- An average of 615,000+ unique visitors per month
- An average of 1,033,000+ page views per month
- A Google Page rank of 4
- Over 15,000 subscribers, 27,000 Facebook "likes" and 5,400 Twitter followers.
"Stephanie has made my experience, advertising my business on Keeper of the Home, a simple and enjoyable one. She frequently communicated with me to make me feel a part of her team. She went to extra lengths to be sure that I got as much value from my ad spot and time as possible. It has been a joy to be a part of a blog that is not only well written, but is run with integrity. I am so pleased to have had a chance to work with Stephanie."
If you're interested in seeing what blog advertising can do for your business, please contact us to learn more!
Download our 2012 Media Kit to see current blog statistics, demographics, advertising options and pricing.
**Please note that I will only accept advertisers that I feel are appropriate for my blog readers, and that I can endorse without reserve.