How would you like to introduce more than 76,000 women to your product or service, every single day?
“Not only is Stephanie one of the kindest and most sincere people that I’ve had the privilege to work with, but she attracts high caliber, thoughtful readers as well. When I advertise with Stephanie, I know that the people reading her blog are open to new ideas and willing to trust her authentic voice. Stephanie has built her audience with her insight, and that’s the type of community with which I want to be a part.”
Jennifer Tankersley, ListPlanIt
Keeper of the Home offers:
- Affordable right column banner ad options, depending on your budget and marketing needs.
- The option to sponsor both product reviews and product giveaways, a valuable way of creating more interest and buzz about your products.
“Plan to Eat loves working with Keeper of the Home! Everyone on their team is creative, organized, passionate about what they do,and extremely pleasant to work with. Because of their hard work and exceptional character we get the advertising results we are looking for. We are grateful for everything they have done for us!”
Christopher McLaughlin, Plan to Eat
What’s currently available for purchase:
Platinum Sponsorship (300×250 top of page, RSS link, social media mentions)
0/1 spots available (booked through to June 2016)
Gold Sponsorship (300×250 mid-sidebar, social media mentions, 1 post mention per month)
1/1 spots available
Vertica or Horizontal Sidebar Banners
1/6 spots available
Site statistics include:
- A wonderfully loyal and interactive audience of moms and homemakers!
- An average of 650,000+ unique visitors per month
- An average of 1,200,000+ page views per month
- A Google Page rank of 4
- Over 25,000 subscribers, 109,000+ Facebook “likes”, 52,200+ Pinterest followers, and 7,500+ Twitter followers.
**Please note that I will only accept advertisers that I feel are appropriate for my blog readers, and that I can endorse without reserve. Please also note that we are not accepting guest post submissions at this time.