Omnibus: a book containing reprints of a number of works
French, from Latin, for all, dative plural of omnis, a combining form meaning “all,” used in the formation of compound. First known use: 1829
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I am SO excited to offer this package to my readers!
Can you believe the new school year is almost here? I feel like the summer has flown by, but I am also eager to get back into our regular routines of learning and growing together as a family.
This collection of eBooks comes at the perfect time, to offer us helpful resources, fresh inspiration and plentiful ideas for educating our children. For those just starting out, I think that you’ll find a lot of what you need to get you going.
For those who have been homeschooling for a while, there are books that will reinvigorate your learning, provide suggestions for the older years, or simply encourage you as a mom.
With a wide range of topics, this package includes eBooks on:
- money-saving ideas for homeschoolers
- teaching preschoolers (circle time, letters of the week, etc.)
- specific thoughts on training/educating both girls and boys
- unit studies (science, geography/history, literature)
- file folder games
- even topics just for you as a mom, like meal planning, family finances, tips for work-at-home moms, marriage and more.
- Christmas activities
- both school and home organization
- and many other topics
What is the Homeschool eBook Omnibus?
A digital stockpile of books  to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how tos.
There are 53 eBooks in the collection, valued at over $350. The authors want to bless you by offering the entire collection for only $25. That is less than 50-cents per eBook.
How long will this sale last, exactly?
The sale will begin at 12:01am ET on Tuesday, August 21st and end at midnight on Saturday, August 25th.
What eBooks will I receive?
- Road Trip USA Geography & History Curriculum  : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler 
- Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God’s World  : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler 
- Boyschooling: The Fine Art of Homeschooling Boys  : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling 
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool  : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him 
- The Classic Housewife’s ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool  : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife 
- Classic Literature Unit Study Mega Pack  : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler 
- Help for Heart of the Homeschool Mom  : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling 
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day  : written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace 
- Princess Training for the King’s Glory  : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree 
- 321 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living  : written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living 
- Girl Power, God’s Way: Living Out Biblical Womanhood  : written by Angela Parsley from Refresh My Soul Ministries 
- Managing Multiple Ages in the Homeschool  : written by Christine Field
- Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever  : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com 
- Lexi’s Homeschool Diary (a novel)  : written by Cheryl and MacKenzie Moeller from Mom Laughs 
- Baby Saves Christmas (a novel) with curriculum  : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs 
- Copywork for McGuffeys Eclectic Primer  : written by Amy Maze from Living and Learning at Home 
- Training Your Children in Home Economics  : written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings 
- Hands-On Learning: Cross-Curricular Projects to Make Learning Come Alive!  : written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers 
- Unplug Your Mind and Recharge Your Soul  : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him 
Why are you selling this collection so cheap?
The authors are all homeschool moms like you who have just bought a multitude of school supplies and curriculum for the new academic year. They know that money can be tight at this time of the year. That’s why each of the authors wants to give back to the homeschool community with this ridiculously discounted eBook Omnibus.
Is there any other information I need to know before purchasing?
Yes, the download links for the eBooks will be valid for only 2 weeks. You must be sure to download all files before September 8th. Please remember to back up your files as well. iHN and the authors cannot send you copies of eBooks that have been deleted.
Each of the eBooks in the Omnibus is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them.
Enjoy! Remember, the sale ends at midnight on Saturday, August 25th