Are you on a journey to simplify your own family’s life? To eat better, be more organized, live more slowly and simply, enjoy your relationships with your spouse and your children more?
And do you (like me) continually find new ebooks that look amazing to you and wish that you could buy them all?
I am so excited to announce that the phenomenally popular Simplify Your Family Life ebook sale is BACK!
Last year I took part in this sale along with an amazing group of bloggers and the response was fantastic. To get so many high quality ebooks at such a low, low price was just too good an offer to pass up. One year later, I am still discovering new books out of last year’s bundle that really fit where I’m at right now.
What’s in this year’s Simplify Your Family Life ebook bundle?
This year’s bundle is filled to the brim with outstanding books on a wide variety of relevant topics. Corey from Simple Marriage and Mandi from Life…Your Way have worked hard to bring together some of the top authors in the family life space.
When I read the list, there were quite a few that caught my eye in particular (see the full list of books and links to each one below):
- A number of books on blogging and business, including Tap Into Your Unique Creativity and Self Expression Webinar, Your Blogging Business, and How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too.
- Several “real food” recipe books, including Real Food Basics, Real Food…Real Easy, Smart Sweets and The Everything Beans Book.
- The homemaking portion blew me away- 2012 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner, One Bite at a Time, Clean Start: Your Guide to Natural Home Cleaning, Not a DIY Diva, and especially Food on Your Face for Acne & Oily Skin from Crunchy Betty (have you checked out her very fun site?).
- Simple living helps, like 3-2-1-Stop from Loving Simple Living, and 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life.
- 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Question (yes, please! I’d love my parenting questions answered by these uber-experienced moms of many!)
- Mindset for Moms which Jamie recently wrote about here at KOTH, and several other books for creativity with your kids, including one that takes us all the way to next Christmas, Truth in The Tinsel, a guide to celebrating Advent with your children.
That’s just a taste. Also included is my newest ebook, Plan It, Don’t Panic: Everything You Need to Successfully Create and Use a Meal Plan!
In total there are a whopping 38 ebooks in this package! When purchased separately, these ebooks are worth $375, but for four days only, you can purchase the entire collection for just $29!
Please note: This collection is only available from 8 a.m. EST on April 16th to 8 a.m. on April 20th. There will be no late sales offered.
When you purchase the Simplify Family Life collection, you get instant access to each of the 38 ebooks listed below:
Entrepreneurship & Blogging
Tap Into Your Unique Creativity and Self Expression Webinar by Lisa @ WellGrounded Life ($39.00)
Food & Cooking
How To Cook For Yourself: A Complete Beginner’s Guide by Rachael @ Kitchen Courses ($35.00)
Marriage & Relationships
Minimalism for Families
Parenting & Kids
4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions by the Moms @ 4 Moms, 35+ Kids ($7.99)
The Simplify Your Family Life Sale is brought to you in part by Plan to Eat, an online meal planner that makes eating at home simple. Receive an exclusive coupon code on a one-year membership with your purchase!
The sale ends at 8 a.m. ET on April 20th, and there will be no late sales offered, so don’t wait.