For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end...
Wishing you all a very blessed Christmas, as we celebrate the Savior!
There will be one more post before Christmas, as Erin shares tomorrow with some helpful suggestions for taking and making the most of a personal retreat for the New Year. Then I will be taking a few days off for the holidays, spending time with my family.
We'll be back to more regular posting on Tuesday, December 27th. In the New Year, we've got all sorts of great topics planned, including:
- The launch of my upcoming eBook on menu planning
- Getting your finances under control
- Ways to save money on healthy foods, household and beauty items, and so much more
- An mp3 interview with Budget Saving Mom, full of money-saving ideas from her new book
- Review and giveaway of the book, The Money Saving Mom's Budget
- Being a work-at-home mom and learning to balance it all
- Getting ready for baby- having a fit pregnancy, natural baby care, and some other baby-related topics in February
- March will feature cooking-from-scratch tutorials, traditional kitchen basics, tips for cooking efficiently, and finding the time to make wholesome foods.
I'm excited to begin another new year here at Keeper of the Home! Thank you all for making this past year so fantastic. It is such a joy to run this site, to partner with such incredible writers, and to be in community with all of the readers here.
Merry Christmas to you all!