Ladies, I have a quick favor to ask of you…
This is something I should have done ages ago. For me to be able to continue serving the needs of my readers, it would be so helpful for me to know some more exact demographics, rather than just guessing (because guessing is kind of fun, but highly inaccurate!).
Literally, this survey will take 1 minute to complete. It’s 100% anonymous (I have no idea who is filling it out). There’s no Excalibur Dehydrator giveaway at the end of this survey (but wouldn’t it be nice? :)), only my gratitude and a deepened knowledge of who you are that helps me be a better blogger. So thank you!
Edit: Wow, thank you so much for that tremendous response! That was incredibly helpful for me! (And yes, you can still take the survey- I just thought I’d comment on the results so far).
Someone asked to know the results. Here they are in a nutshell:
1) 98% of my readers are women (are you surprised? :))
2) 94% are married
3) Most of you are between the ages of 20-45
4) 65% of my readers have education at a Bachelor’s degree or beyond, and most of the others have at least some college or certification of some sort.
5) Family incomes are spread all over the board, but over half of the families represented here make $55,000 or higher.
6) A surprising (to me) 20% of my readers don’t yet have a child. Most have between 1-3 children, and about 12% have between 4-6 children or more.
7) 60% of my readers are full-time homemakers with no employment. The other 40% is split pretty evenly between those who work outside the home (full and part time) and those who work from home.
8 ) Your 5 favorite topics here at Keeper of the Home are (in this order):
- Cooking and food preparation
- Frugality/Money Management
- Natural, sustainable living
9) You’re all amazing! (But I already knew that!) :)