... Read More
As we approach the Christmas season this year, we wanted to find a way to more purposefully celebrate Christ's coming and to talk about it with our children. I didn't even have to search for it, but God just dropped... Read More
Sure, we all know that it's important to get the "biggies" (macrominerals) into our diet: calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc. Did you know, though, that there are over 30 other minerals which our bodies need in minute, trace amounts, but without... Read More
This week's chapter (Ch.6) in From Clutter to Clarity hits home with me (though they all do, for the most part). This quote got my attention quickly:"Companies fold. Investments disappoint. Friendships end. The illusion of good health vanishes with one... Read More
We're all after ways to lower our grocery budget, right? Well, I decided to go back and make another attempt at something that I've previously deemed as not worth it. I've been asked before whether or not I coupon, and... Read More
Have a Question? Ask Ann!
Our Latest Videos
- Weekend Links: DIY Memorial Day Traditions and Graduation Insights
- Real Deals: Homeschooling Tips, Outdoor Pillow Sale, FREE Lipstick, and more!
- Weekend Links: Super Herbs, DIY Summer, and Happiness Hacks
- How to Make an Herbal Salve + Recipes #DIYFriday
- 3 Methods to Make Herbal Iced Tea (And a Few Recipes I Love)